- The One-Dish Dinner: Caribbean Casserole
Looking for an exotic dish to change up your dinner routine? This recipe can be made in a flash and used as a side dish or as an entrée! Bonus: This tasty recipe was the fan favorite at a MyPlate staff gathering.
- The Savory Side Dish: Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Squares
Made with low-fat cheese, these brown rice squares are pure comfort food and pack a nutritious punch with whole grains and broccoli.
- The Super Salad: Fiesta Rice Salad
This light and refreshing rice dish is packed with veggies. Served chilled, it’s perfect for a picnic or potluck. Cut down on your prep time by cooking and refrigerating brown rice the night before!
- The Kid-Friendly Dinner: Black Bean Burgers
A fast entrée that uses flavorful herbs and spices to create a great-tasting burger patty. Add your favorite burger toppings and enjoy!
- The Takeout-Inspired Meal: Chicken Fried Rice
An easy, nutrient-packed entrée that is great for the whole family. It’s also a good way to use up leftover brown rice, veggies, and chicken. Bring on the chopsticks!