Alcohol and Fireworks Just Don't Mix, Chubb Warns Boaters
• appoint a designated boat operator in the event someone else needs to take control of the steering wheel;
• prohibit fireworks from being brought onboard;
• comply with their vessels’ maximum weight and passenger capacities;
• provide a readily-accessible approved life vest to every passenger and crew member;
• obey speed, zone and other waterway restrictions;
• refrain from turning off boat safety lights; and
• watch attentively for other boats and swimmers.
Since 1882, members of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies have provided property and casualty insurance products to customers around the globe. These products are offered through a worldwide network of independent agents and brokers. The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies is known for financial strength, underwriting and loss-control expertise, tailoring products for the needs of high-net-worth individuals and commercial customers in niche markets and select industry segments, and outstanding claim service.