Half Of Dominion's Electric Output In 2013 Generated From Carbon-free Sources, New Report Says
- A 33 percent increase in customer participation in Dominion Virginia Power's Green Power program;
- The addition of more than 200 megawatts of renewable energy capacity – enough to power 50,000 homes;
- $393 million spent with diverse suppliers, exceeding the company's goal by about 4 percent;
- $15 million in charitable gifts from the Dominion Foundation to more than 1,000 nonprofit organizations; and
- A $500,000 environmental grant program to help preserve wetlands, plant trees, protect natural habitats, and monitor water quality, among other things.